- I got DAZ 4.9 Connect to run okay on my alternate online machine - and my three encrypted new purchases finally came through! Yay!
- No school tomorrow because our area is so inundated with snow, but I still have work because I'm snow removal staff.
- I was paid double overtime for working today to remove snow. At 8 hours of pay, I've just made quite a killing for next pay.
Not so good news...
- Encrypted files from Daz Connect are encrypted (who knew???) and don't work on Daz 4.8. Wonder if I can update offline machine to 4.9 Connect and transfer my encrypted files to my offline machine without ever having to connect to the Internet? Mmm, guess it IS called 'Connect' for a reason...
- Pulled my back out really bad shoveling snow today. Moving like a geriatric at the moment, breathing like a gasping fish. Real pain, but sadly not an unfamiliar body ache in my field of work. Ah, only 25 more years 'till retirement!
- I owe the IRS $$$ this year. First time filing ever that I do. Sucks. Better pay without dependents = owe the government moolah even if you claim yourself.
- My area and the area where I work apparently forgot how to use a snow plow. Coming home tonight was still four inches of snow on the roads with a layer of ice beneath = fun adventures on the road = I kinda hate you Miami, FL for your eternal summer that you won't share with us New Jerseyans.
Mood: Winter Downs